Saturday, March 20, 2010

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y

i'll start with BASICALLY, holiday has been a wonderful one for me...
Lets start:

Monday: When bowling with frens...The usual us; Me, Iqal, Rahman, Danial and Ekhmal.
Played 2 games and cost us $20... quite cheap actually. We played at Bukit Batok CSC
I won for both games... Sadly Iqal lose to me by 1 pin.. My score was 78.. is was 77..
Alot of funny incidents happen through out the whole outing..
Lunch at KFC.... Plan to go ARENA for pool.. but we end up at Timezone West Mall..
Around 5 headed back by bus.. ^^


Tuesday: Morning suppose to go for this leadership talk or something... but i eventually forget..
Its was 930 tat i have a project to do... When i was there.. then Clement reminded me about the talk.. i seriously forget.. As i was absent for last day of sch.. ^^
Project didnt finish.. Lunch at JP...
I ended up playing Playstation at Syafik's crib and after tat street soccer till 6+

Wednesday...Thursday...Friday: I had SPEC COURSE at SISPEC... I when home with 3rd sgt in my hands... ALL of them was shock as Alot of them thought i was suppose to get 2nd sgt because of my leadership and all... but tis is life... People chose the same skin~~ haish~~~

Saturday : As usual... Suppose to have training.. but ended up cancel.. I was on my way till Rahman message me saying its cancel.. Plan to play street soccer.. Ended up at Aizat crib's playing playstation.. hahaha~~ weird... tats all actually..

....................................

Sunday plan is meeting cousin for beach road for some NCC matter...
.......
Till here
PuteraHazrulYankee

No comments:

Post a Comment